Summer Labs 2020
The summer laboratory program of CityLab for 2020 is from 29/06 to 24/07.
Choose the all-day RoboCamp (08:30 - 17:00) or RoboLab (08:30 - 14:00) .
Each program lasts two weeks and is offered from Monday to Friday in two periods:
A: [29/6 - 10/7], B: [13/7 - 24/7].
C. BACK TO SCHOOL LABS: [31/8 - 11/9].
Watch video with snapshots from our workshops here .
Read the content of the programs by age here .
08:30 - 09:30 Arrival
09:30 - 11:00 Lab I
11:00 - 11:30 Break
11:30 - 13:00 Lab II
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch, Departure Robo Lab
14:00 - 15:30 Lab III
15:30 - 17:00 Free Project, Robo Camp Departure
Description of Laboratories
Choose one of the following workshops:
- S_MSM: Μηχανική (5 - 7) // Lego Education: Simple Machines, More to Math
- S_RWD: Robotics (7 - 11) // Lego Education: WeDO, WeDo2
- S_SCR: Programming (8+) // MIT Scratch
- S_RES: Robotics (10+) // Lego Education: Mindstorms EV3, Spike Prime
- S_ARD: Mechatronics (12+) // Arduino
- S_C: Computer Science (12+) // The C Programming Language
See further details on the methodology, goals , our people, frequently asked questions you and what it means STEM in the laboratories of CityLab.
- Food is the care of parents. CityLab provides everything else.
- No previous relevant experience required!
- Workshop costs per period of two weeks: RoboCamp 335 €, RoboLab 225 € (in the weekly BACK TO SCHOOL, the costs are 165 € and 110 €)
- 10% discount for siblings.
- ATTENTION: Our extremely comfortable spaces (see description and specifications here) guarantee the safe from all points of view and at the same time a happy stay of the children.